1550mm High Mesh Banner
- Printed on fine 340gsm PVC Mesh
- 25% Air-flow through
- Offers enhanced image compared to other mesh
- M1/B1 fire-rated to comply with UK and European fire safety standards
- Standard finishing included
- Printed with fade-proof UV-based inks
- Each banner is printed and finished to your requirements.
Our 340gsm Mesh PVC material is ideal for use on scaffolding or large building wraps.
The mesh banner material is 25% open to allow air to pass through creating less stress on the banner itself. The mesh also allows a certain amount of light through so that when used on buildings, windows are not left completely darkened.
Mesh is lighter than standard banner material which means it could be more suited where weight is an issue, such as installation or the protection of the surface it is being fixed to.
Uses for 340gsm Mesh
- Scaffolding and very large banners
- Medium and large-format advertising
- Building wraps (banners that can cover building sides)
- Heras fencing banners
- 340gsm Mesh is perfect for building displays where size is important and weight could be an issue.
- Hems & Eyelets - The banner will be hemmed around all 4 sides giving it extra strength and stability and then finished with brass eyelets every meter from each corner.
- Hems Only - The banner will be hemmed around all 4 sides giving it extra strength and stability.
- Pole Pockets - The banner will be finished with a pocket top and bottom to allow a scaffold pole to be inserted to hang on a building site.
- Trimmed To Size - The banner will be cut out to the size requested.
- Trimmed With Eyelets - The banner will be cut out to the size requested and finished with brass eyelets every meter from each corner.